Us Against The World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Us Against The World

Dofus-Rosal-Guild-Us Against The World

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
******CONGRATS: Wes-Ranger, Tomxd, Teze, Mr-Moo on LEVEL 100!!!******
Latest topics
» Взгляды Навального не нашли одобрения
Secret Event! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:32 am by Guest

» Basically as chintzy as download
Secret Event! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:22 am by Guest

» tempra paracetamol
Secret Event! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:40 pm by Guest

» burpless fish oil
Secret Event! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:33 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Secret Event! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:10 pm by Guest

» гинекология трубы
Secret Event! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:26 am by Guest

» payday no faxloan
Secret Event! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:11 pm by Guest

» Consolidate Your Debts
Secret Event! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:16 pm by Guest

» делов история фамилии
Secret Event! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:14 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Secret Event!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kinkyninjababe
Admin
Kinkyninjababe

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Secret Event! Empty
PostSubject: Secret Event!   Secret Event! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:45 pm

As you know we request donations to the guild but they are not a requirement. Our treasurer sonofplunder documents everyone's donations and what they have given. We appreciate everyone who has already given, your loyalty means a lot.
As you know, we do not blow the money on inappropriate things. The only time the money has been spent was when I bought some blop keys which were given to guildies to do blop runs.
As leaders we are always trying to think of ways to use the funds to benefit the guild as a whole. Now we will be giving out surprise gifts with guild funds to thank everyone who has donated to the guild. Being counted as a donater is a donation of 10kk.
The gifts will be given to everyone as I see you. Then we will have an ultimate prize which is being donated by Mitant. We will have a party at a guild house. Son will do a raffle to determine the winner of the grand prize. To be eligable for the raffle you must have donated at least 10kk to guild AND be present at the time of the drawing. NO EXCEPTIONS! The date of the party/raffle will be announced. We have a lot of new guildies so I am posting this to allow everyone a fair chance to donate to the guild so everyone has the opportunity to win the grand prize. PM mitant, sonofplunder or kinky in game with any questions that aren't covered in this thread!
Thank you for everything you do for our guild!!!
Back to top Go down
https://swass.forumotion.net
Kinkyninjababe
Admin
Kinkyninjababe

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Secret Event! Empty
PostSubject: Final Day to Donate to Participate!   Secret Event! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:15 pm

Son and I keep making a date for final donations but we don't stick to it. So now I am putting it in writing so I am forced to keep it! lol!
The last day to make a donation to the guild to participate in this event is April 17th 2009!
Once son has collected the final donations I will purchase the gifts that I will be presenting to everyone as I see you. Then I will get together with son and mitant and schedule the guild house party and raffle. As a reminder, you must be present to be entered into the raffle!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!

Again, the final date is APRIL 17, 2009 to get your donations in.
Back to top Go down
https://swass.forumotion.net

Secret Event!
Page 1 of 1