Us Against The World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Us Against The World

Dofus-Rosal-Guild-Us Against The World

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
******CONGRATS: Wes-Ranger, Tomxd, Teze, Mr-Moo on LEVEL 100!!!******
Latest topics
» Взгляды Навального не нашли одобрения
Who am I???? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:32 am by Guest

» Basically as chintzy as download
Who am I???? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:22 am by Guest

» tempra paracetamol
Who am I???? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:40 pm by Guest

» burpless fish oil
Who am I???? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:33 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Who am I???? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:10 pm by Guest

» гинекология трубы
Who am I???? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:26 am by Guest

» payday no faxloan
Who am I???? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:11 pm by Guest

» Consolidate Your Debts
Who am I???? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:16 pm by Guest

» делов история фамилии
Who am I???? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:14 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Who am I????

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kinkyninjababe
Admin
Kinkyninjababe

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Who am I???? Empty
PostSubject: Who am I????   Who am I???? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 4:54 pm

Here's something fun that I thought you guys might enjoy! Below you will find clues about different monsters from the world of 12. alien There will be 8 monsters and you can win 500k per correct answer. Maximum winnings of 4000k from guild funds. cheers Please continue to donate so I can do more things like this! geek By the way I made up these, I didn't steal them from anywhere. Razz If you think you know the answers PM ME ON THE FORUM! Don't post here, the answers are a secret. Suspect If you post here or pm me in dofus you will be disqualified from winning (don't ruin it for the rest of us who might not know the answers!) I will post the correct answers at the end. Very Happy You will have until Friday at 10 pm est to submit your responses.

-Kink flower

1. Little Red Riding Hood is afraid of me. You bring your friends with boogy to help defend, who am I?

2. I make a "rahhh" noise and can heal. All the noobs I will steal, and low damage I can deal, who am I?

3. Eat all your salad, and watch your feet or you might become my sweet treat, who am I?

4. Bring me four shells and I'll give you my spell. Don't forget your mask or I won't let you pass, who am I?

5. Pick up my stump and use some agility. Watch your hip or your turn might get skipped, who am I?

6. My HP filled heart beats like a drum, you all know where I'm from. Some know my box is stronger than a firefaux, who am I?

7. Because I'm cool, I will kiss you and bite. Out of spite I will drop something bright, who am I?

8. I come in lots of colors and hang out in a cluster. Once thought to be extinct, you know I don't come in pink, who am I?
Back to top Go down
https://swass.forumotion.net
Kinkyninjababe
Admin
Kinkyninjababe

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Who am I???? Empty
PostSubject: who am i revealed!   Who am I???? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:44 am

The answers are:
1.moo
2.flower last room of field
3.bluptub
4.moon
5.ze flib
6.pandora
7.gob kool
8.dreggons

-kink flower
Back to top Go down
https://swass.forumotion.net